Saturday, July 5, 2008

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Swati
Birthday:3rd Nov. U really want met to tell u the year.
Birthplace:that was a hospital..
Current Location:India
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty..
Your Heritage:I think my grandparents were from UP.
The Shoes You Wore Today:Actually Flip flops. Haven't worn them in forever. It's nice.
Your Weakness:Good surprises.
Your Fears:Someone I love getting hurt.
Your Perfect Pizza:Veggies & lots of cheese.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:loose those extra pounds.. hahaha
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:I wish I would have gone to bed earlier...
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:I love staying up late.
Your Most Missed Memory:Spending weekends with besties.
Pepsi or Coke:Coke all the way.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Mac for sure.
Single or Group Dates:Both.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Not really a fan of either.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate is a way to a girl's heart.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee Coffee Coffee
Do you Smoke:Nope.
Do you Swear:Who the hell doesn't.
Do you Sing:In the shower and the car.. rather u name the place and I can do it.
Do you Shower Daily:Of course. I'm kinda a clean freak. Kinda.
Have you Been in Love:Sure have.
Do you want to go to College:I have been.
Do you want to get Married:Someday.
Do you belive in yourself:Always.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Naah.
Do you think you are Attractive:For sure. A girl's gotta be confident.
Are you a Health Freak:I think balence in everything is the only way to be.
Do you get along with your Parents:I love my mom & dad.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love them!
Do you play an Instrument:I wish I could learn to play guitar or violin.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope.
In the past month have you Smoked:No go on that.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope sorry.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Been busy.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Haha. I think shopping is a great addiction. lol.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Naah.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Not a sushi fan.
In the past month have you been on Stage:I haven't been on stage but I have given a lot of trainings.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No. I haven't had a serious relationship.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Haha. No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope.
Ever been Drunk:Um. Never... Ok I have.
Ever been called a Tease:No teasin here just straight up skills.
Ever been Beaten up:Naah.
Ever Shoplifted:Ok so 4 questions above they ask if you have ever stolen anything. Are they serious.
How do you want to Die:When I'm old.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:M I still supposed to Grow Up.. lol.
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia or South Africa
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Sorry, I don't really count my regrets. Didn't mean to let you down.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Search Here....

Custom Search