Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In Loving Memory of my Angel Sherry...

7th Dec 1996 - 18th Mar 2008

An angel, a friend, a listener..... & I am falling short of words now.. my mind has suddenly stopped working and I still want to think that this news about you is just another nightmare.. I m not ready to except this fact that, this time when I m going to come home you wont come running up to me to see me at the gate... the thought of you not being there following me to every room I go to, makes my heart skip a heartbeat..

I still remember the day I got you home and you were 29 days old... and I was not ready for my exams to get over to bring you home.. I luv u & miss u so much... you were the first dog that I ever decided to bring home against all odds..

"Baby girl no matter how far you are right now you will always be in our heart; thanks for the wonderful 11 years you gave us, for all the love you gave us; Our house will never be the same without you. We love you always !"

No comments:

Search Here....

Custom Search